2,661 sq ft former bank branch located in downtown Peoria. Two private offices, three additional offices with open ceilings, break area/kitchenette and a mezzanine with storage area. Three interior teller stations and two exterior drive thru lanes. Built in 1930 and includes tall ornate ceilings and hardwood flooring. Located across the street from the Peoria Civic Center and 1/2 mile from Dozer Park. Bank and Financial services 3 year deed restriction from date of sale. Local Landmark designation.